Monday 15 December 2014

Patoranking Reveals He Sold Rat Killer and Was A Bricklayer

 
The year 2014 was really a good one for raving artiste, Patoranking. As we earlier reported, the reggae artiste won three awards and also went home with a brand new Hyundai car at the Headies.
His first award was for his collaborative song ‘Emergency’. The song earned him the Best Collabo award, with WizzyPro, Skales and Runtown. His second award was for the category of the Best Reggae /Dancehall which went to the smash hit ‘Girlie’o’ while his biggest award and the overall biggest award  of the night was when he clinched the Next Rated award category.

In his thank you speech, the artiste went down Memory lane and talked about his humble beginnings and how he did odd jobs to put body and soul together.

“If I tell you I was once a rat killer seller, would you believe? If I tell you I was once a brick layer would you believe? But God brought me out of the gutter. My story should inspire you. Don’t let anyone tell you that you cannot make it in life or you can’t achieve anything, I am a living proof of how God can turn around your story in seconds”...he was razz sha!
After his tearful speech, he got a standing ovation from the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment